Wednesday, December 16, 2009

One's Birthday

This day is supposed to truly mean something; a time of happiness and celebration. My last 2 birthdays were all about that. 17th was the best one for obvious reasons. Scoring a goal in my first opportunity at foward plus getting a shutout. And to top it all off, two of my good friends were at the game and gave me a blanket and a homemade card. 18th was decent, it was snowing and I had a bunch of people at school say it to me so it was really great. As I turned 19 today I didn't know what to think. This age isn't anything special; it's not like 16, 18 or even 21. I had a Economics final and it went terrible. I just know it did but it's not like I did well in that class anyways. I just need like a C and I would be happy.

Today actually turned out fairly well. Most people that I'm friends with wished me a happy birthday. But a few people that I thought would never did :/ Idk it's just weird to me anyways...but today nonetheless was not as bad as it could've been. I'm happy I haven't gone completely insane due to finals week and that I pretty much survived it all. Just can't wait to go home to see my old friends.

Thank you to those that remembered this day as my birthday, even though truly it's not my day. Thank you for making what it is. I greatly appreciate it. And I hope everyone has a happy holiday season.

Peace,

Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment