Friday, November 13, 2009

College life thus far

Looking back at my final year of high school, I was totally siked to head to college. Taking a look back on what I've experienced so far, I must say that I'm impressed with what I have done. So far I have:

Maintained decent grades
Received the highest test score out of the entire class
Learned alto saxophone for the CMB
Met new people and made new friends
Branched away from my brother, but still hang out with him weekly
Had time for fun and studies
Got a girlfriend

I originally thought that at WSU I wouldn't adapt well, just as what happened with my brother. But I learned that I have got to be one of the luckiest freshman college students in the entire world.

One thing I wish to improve upon is keeping in contact with my old friends from high school or other various times. They are wonderful people, even though I don't see them and barely talk to them. They are important people that have greatly affected the person I am today. The least I can do is keep in touch. At times it is difficult, but I bet I can fit everything in.

Also, I am continually exhausted, tired, and feel sick. Even though people tend to not know that or I tell them I'm fine...the truth is I'm just toughing it out. I don't want people to worry about me because they have way better things to worry about than me. But that's really beside the point.

I hope that the rest of this semester goes well, and things keep rolling well on to the 2nd semester. Me and my red clown shoes just need to keep moving along in stride...

No comments:

Post a Comment