Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Visiting High School Once Again

Being able to travel back to JFK (now known as KC) gave me the opportunity to appreciate a few things. One, I actually became a somebody by transferring to that school. Orginally I was a no body for the majority of my life. But through my high school experience I was able to do something with my life. Two, I made so many great friends that hopefully will stay with my for my entire life. I will remember so many of them throughout the wonderful memories and such. Three, I've been called a role model, a legend, and I've supposedly left my legacy enstilled in the hearts of many. It's true that I've done something truly remarkable.

Going back though has made me think a lot about my life. I want to continue to be somebody and try to pave the way for others. Sure I will be forgetten by most, whether it be by people who promised they'd stay in contact with me forever or otherwise. It's just part of life. You just got to appreciate the little things that happen along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment