Saturday, November 21, 2009

Frustrations

Even though I'm back home from college for the week, it seems as though things are hitting me pretty hard. I thought things were going great, but turns out no matter how you look at it there will always be some problems occuring some where.

I just have mixed emotions relating to my current girlfriend and this other girl. And I have no idea who to talk to. I can't even explain my feelings at all. This is just weird, or maybe I'm just imagining things. I really don't know...

I've been contimplating whether business is the right major for me. I mean the standard classes I'm doing ok in. It's just economics is bring me down. I mean I do have a B in it, don't get me wrong that's good, but the thing is I'm averaging a C- on my tests right now. That's pretty weak in my opinion. But whatever I guess I should be happy that I'm even passing.

I just wish that I could've done a lot of things differently, but I've obviously made my decisions for a reason. And I should stick by them even though if I may truly regret it. It's life and I should learn not to live in the past, but to live in the present.

No comments:

Post a Comment